Mission and Aims
To provide a stimulating environment, using contemporary best practices in education for pupil/student learning.
This will be achieved through
- The provision of equal and ready access to information & communication Technology(I.C.T) and library facilities that will prepare pupils/students with relevant skills for research and information gathering and analysis.
- The relevant use of teaching subjects for providing pupils/students with high achievement levels in literacy and critical thinking and analytical skills.
- The creation of a classroom interaction that allows each child to succeed according to his/her ability.
- Teacher example and relevant use of lessons/subjects to develop in pupils/students, high standards of personal and moral integrity and social responsibility.
- Enhancing pupil achievement through continuous supervision and upgrading of teacher/pupil performance.
- Pursuit of basic education curriculum as prescribed by the Ghana Education Service, using professionally qualified teachers to provide smooth transition to higher levels of education.
- To be the leading provider of school level education in Ghana
- We are results-oriented and we pursue this agenda by consciously setting standards for excellence and taking steps to achieve them. We are aware that the only criterion for success is excellence.
- We show respect toward all people-staff, pupils, parents etc. – without regard to race, religion, or gender and treat each individual with human dignity.
- We are committed to raising disciplined, dedicated, God-fearing and morally-upright citizens for the Nation. Our School motto is “Dare to do right, Dare to be true”